1. Information about us
Pursuant to Spain’s Data Protection Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July, please be advised that the copyright for www.sedenort.com lies with:
- Company Name:
- SEDENORT, S.L.
- Tax Identification Code:
- Calle Bidasoa nº 76, Bera, 31780 Navarra
- +34 948625009
- +34 948625009
- Correo electrónico:
- Registration details:
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of Navarra, T 487, F 66, H NA-10.426, 11th Inscription
2. Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing or using the www.sedenort.com website (the “Site”), you acknowledge and agree to the disclaimers, terms and conditions (the “Terms”) set forth below. Reference to “we”, “our” and “us”, etc. are references to us, SEDENORT, S.L. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time. You should review the Terms periodically as, by using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the Site.
You are deemed a user of this website if you access, browse, use or participate in any of the services and activities, free or otherwise, developed by www.sedenort.com.
2.1. Trademark and Copyright
The terms and conditions outlined here regulate the access to, use and browsing of www.sedenort.com as well as outlining your responsibility when using its content: all texts, graphics, drawings, codes, software, photos, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other content protected by national law and international treaties on industrial and intellectual property.
SEDENORT, S.L. alone reserves the right to authorise the use of/ or contracting of specific services beyond the existing terms and conditions.
2.2. Conditions of Access and Use of Services
- Access towww.sedenort.com is free in principle. However, some of its services and content must be pre-contracted. In such cases, SEDENORT, S.L. reserves the right to outline particular terms and conditions prior to contracting.
- If you are under the age of 18 you need your parents' or legal guardian’s permission before using the site or registering..
- You must not use the Site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of SEDENORT, S.L. or which is prohibited by the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- When providing information to us through our online registration forms, you should guarantee that the information is legitimate, exact and accurate. It is your sole responsibility as user of the website to advise us of any modifications to this information.
- Please refrain from introducing viruses, programmes, macros or any sequence of characters that may damage or alter the information systems on this website; blocking access to the Site to other users by overuse of resources; using information on this site for publicity purposes, reproducing, copying, distributing, altering or making available to third parties the contents of this site; undertaking any action through the services on this site that can potentially damage the intellectual property, industrial knowledge, contractual obligations, the right to honour, to the image and personal integrity of third parties; undertaking any illegitimate publicity or actions of a disloyal nature.
- If by wishing to use or contract a service offered by www.sedenort.com you proceed to register, you are responsible for giving legitimate and accurate information. If you receive a password when registering, you agree to use it diligently and maintain its secrecy when accessing our services. As such, all users of the website are responsible for adequate care and confidentiality of any usernames and passwords that are assigned to them and promise not to pass this information on to third parties, either on a temporary or permanent basis, or to permit access to any other persons. The responsibility of illegitimate use of services on this website by any third party who uses a password due to a user’s loss of or lack of diligence with regard to their password, lies with you, the user of this site. In the case of theft, loss or non-authorised access to your passwords, you are responsible for immediately informing SEDENORT, S.L. in order to cancel them. Under no circumstances is SEDENORT, S.L. responsible for the actions of non-authorised third parties if the above information is not given by you.
3. Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
SEDENORT, S.L. owns the copyright to the industrial and intellectual property rights of all elements found within www.sedenort.com, including the brand, commercial title and logo. All of these elements and more are protected by copyright such as: graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photos, sounds and all other elements contained within the site.
In no case does accessing and browsing www.sedenort.com mean that SEDENORT, S.L. renounces, confers upon or allows you, the user, full or partial use of its industrial and intellectual property rights for personal use.
You must not reproduce, copy, distribute, commercialise, modify, republish, post or transmit part of or all of the content on www.sedenort.com in any way except as expressly provided for on the Site or expressly authorised in writing by SEDENORT, S.L. This constitutes an infraction of our industrial and intellectual property rights.
Any information (other than personal data) posted voluntarily to www.sedenort.com through the internet (including observations, suggestions, ideas, graphics etc.) becomes exclusive property of SEDENORT, S.L. who have unlimited rights to use this information, without needing to compensate its author in any way.
4. Limitation of Liability
- SEDENORT, S.L. cannot guarantee the legitimacy, trustworthiness, usefulness, truthfulness and accuracy of the services or the information provided on www.sedenort.com, and as such shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages or any other damages whatsoever resulting from Your use or inability to use the Site or any matter relating to the Site. If you are dissatisfied with these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is the discontinuation of the use of the Site.
- While SEDENORT, S.L. has taken every technical and organizational precaution to ensure its Site functions correctly and remains free from infection, viruses and/or other components that have contaminating or destructive properties, it cannot guarantee: (a) that the Site will be continuously available or that your use of the Site or any function of the Site will be uninterrupted; (b) that the Site will be error free or that errors will be corrected; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other destructive components on www.sedenort.com; (d) the infallibility of security measures adopted on the Site. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system that results from your use of the Site www.sedenort.com.
- You are solely responsible for any communications sent by you or in your name to www.sedenort.com, as well as the illegitimate use of the content and services provided on this Site.
- SEDENORT, S.L. reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to www.sedenort.com, without prior warning, in order to undertake maintenance to the Site, or to repair, update or upgrade it. SEDENORT, S.L. endeavours at all times to announce with sufficient advance notice, the expected date of suspension of services on its Site.
- SEDENORT, S.L. does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials incorporated in any third party website accessed through the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material.
- The Site is provided by SEDENORT, S.L. on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, SEDENORT, S.L. disclaims all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied. SEDENORT, S.L. does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials incorporated in the Site.
5. Duration and Modification
- SEDENORT, S.L. reserves the right to modify, in full or partially, the present general terms and conditions of use, advising of the changes in www.sedenort.com. As such, it is free to undertake any modifications at any time on the Site, changing, deleting or adding content or services as it sees fit, as well as the manner in which they are presented, and their location, on the Site. As such, you should review the Terms periodically as, by using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the Site.
- Independently of the terms and conditions outlined above, SEDENORT, S.L. reserves the right to terminate, suspend or interrupt access to the contents of this Site at any time without warning and is indemnified against such an eventuality.
6. Governing Law
The Site has been designed and these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain. Any dispute arising out of the access or use of the Site will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Pamplona.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small harmless text files that are downloaded onto your computer when you access a website.
They are not malignant virus, but rather tools that play an essential role in the delivery of many services over the internet. Among other things they allow remembering the language in which you want to browse the web, collect statistics to optimise the functionality of the site or for you to share our content on your social networks.
2. What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies
They are the most basic and allow, among other things, knowing when a human or an automated application is navigating, when an anonymous user and a registered user navigates, basic tasks for running any dynamic website.
- Personalisation cookies
They are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some personalized characteristics. Such as language, regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis cookies
Those used to quantify the number of users and measure and statistically analyse the use of our website.
- Advertising cookies
They display advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
- Behavioural advertising cookies
Those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising space. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
3. What are party cookies and third party cookies?
Party cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by internal or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
4. Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following party cookies:
To save the cookies acceptance policy of this site and not have to show you the warning message again.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Stores cookies in order to produce statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website
ou are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard
must be done communicating directly with Google.
This company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except where necessary
for system operation or when required by law to that effect. According to Google it does not store your IP address. Google Inc.
is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection
in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link.
For information on the use that Google gives to cookies we provide this other link.
5. How to disable our (or any other) cookies
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you may alter the configuration of your browser to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
Here we provide links where you can find information on how to set your cookie preferences in major browsers:
If you choose to disable cookies, the quality and speed of the service might be affected and you may even lose access to certain services or sections offered by this website.
6. Additional notes
- Web browsers are tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this site you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install the cookies for the browser to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties,
except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google it does not store your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance
with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link.
For information on the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any doubts or queries on this cookies policy please do not hesitate to contact us in the contact section.